The seminar will take place on Saturday August 22 from 8:30am - 1:30pm at the Westin St. Francis - 335 Powell St, San Francisco, CA 94102.
Registration check-in will be 7:30-8:30am
Conference will be 8:30am – 11:45pm
Luncheon 12:00 - 1:30pm
Guests are invited to the reception which will take place the evening before on Friday, August 21st. The reception will be held at Keker & Van Nest - 633 Battery St, San Francisco, CA 94111
The brochure is available at this link.
To register or for additional information, please visit the seminar website at this link.
Seminar Sessions and Speakers:
Cutting Edge Tactics in Criminal Tax Defense
- Nathan J. Hochman; Partner, Morgan Lewis; Former Head of the US Department of Justice’s Tax Division
- Gary L. Howard; Managing Partner, GL Howard and Company CPAs, LLP
Developments in White Collar Sentencing
- Gail R. Shifman; Law Office of Gail Shifman
- Mary McNamara; Partner, Swanson & McNamara
Walking the Line between Aggressive Business Practices and Illegal Business Practices
- W. Douglas Sprague; Partner, Covington & Burling; Former Chief of the San Francisco U.S. Attorney’s Office Economic Crimes and Securities Fraud section
- Stuart L. Gasner; Partner, Keker & Van Nest
- Margaret A. Tough; Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Featuring The Honorable Alex Kozinski Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit with
- Nanci L. Clarence, Partner, Clarence Dyer & Cohen Discussing Prosecutorial Misconduct and White Collar Defense Best Practices