Mr. Braunig and his fellow panelists will address:
- The Defend Trade Secrets Act of 2016 - Framework
- Procedural and Legal Considerations
- Civil and Criminal Liabilities
- Challenges in Protecting Trade Secrets
- Consequences and Remedies for Trade Secret Misappropriation
- Statute of Limitations Issues
To register, please visit this link.
About Warren Braunig
Mr. Braunig's practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, ranging from trade secrets, patent and trademark law, to administrative and water law, to consumer class actions, employment and contract disputes. He has represented Google, SanDisk, Electronic Arts, Southern Wine & Spirits of America, Taiwan Semiconductor and other individual, corporate and government clients.