Keker & Van Nest Partner Adam Lauridsen will co-chair the 3rd Annual Patent Disputes for Corporate Counsel Forum. Thomson Reuters and the Daily Journal have brought together the thought makers and key players in patent litigation and corporate practice who will share their knowledge, experience, and insight into the most cutting edge issues in patent disputes. Panels will include perspectives from all sides as corporate counsel and law firm litigators discuss the most relevant issues for patent practitioners and their clients.
The topics covered include:
- Everything You Want To Know About Damages – How To Maximize Your Case
- The Key Behind Resolving Disputes
- Fantastic Networking With Corporate Counsel and Other IP Professionals
- Ask the Judges What You’ve Always Wanted to Know – Bring Questions!
- Ethics Panel Aimed Specifically At IP Practitioners
About Adam Lauridsen
Mr. Lauridsen’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, including intellectual property, antitrust, securities, legal malpractice and contract disputes. Mr. Lauridsen has tried numerous civil and criminal cases in state and federal court, including more than a half dozen as lead counsel. His clients have included large corporations, executives of Fortune 500 companies and high-profile individuals. Mr. Lauridsen also maintains an active pro bono practice, with a focus on prison conditions and criminal justice issues.