University of Michigan alumni and KVN litigators Rachael Meny and Tina Sessions represent some of today's hottest technology companies, including Google, Lyft, Instacart and Netflix. During this panel, they will share their experiences and advice with the next generation of women litigators in this panel, addressing:
- How can women lawyers best connect with tech clients, which often have a male-dominated atmosphere?
- What advice would you give to women who are navigating the world of litigation?
- When there are fewer women in the workplace, how do you ensure your voice will be heard?
- How do you develop a mentor relationship?
- Is the idea of work-life balance a myth?
- What advice do you have for women interested in litigation in combating stereotypes of women lawyers, especially in front of a jury?