This fast-paced series of presentations will get you up to speed on cutting-edge issues in privacy law.
- Obtain wide-ranging lessons regarding privacy law
- Have experienced attorneys digest complex subjects into six-minute bites
- Develop practical experience based on speakers' experience at the front-lines of privacy law
To register for this program, please visit this link.
- Jill Bronfman, Adjunct Professor of Law in Data Privacy, UC Hastings College of Law
- Anna Hsia, Counsel, ZwillGen Law LLP
- Teri Karobonik, Fellow, Internet Law & Policy Foundry
- Tyler Newby, Partner, Fenwick & West LLP
- Mark Conrad, Partner, Conrad & Melitzsky
- Jeanne Sheahan, Senior Corporate Counsel, Privacy and Regulatory, Groupon, Inc.
- Madeline Zamoyski, Senior Product & Privacy Counsel, New Relic, Inc.
- Matan Shacham, Keker & Van Nest LLP