- How plaintiffs can discover relevant insurance information that can help them negotiate more effectively
- How to prepare defendants and their insurers for mediation, including insurance coverage issues that are likely to arise
- Preparing for and negotiating key coverage issues, such as settlement of covered versus non-covered claims, and insurer demands for allocation
- How to make an effective policy limits demand, outside of the mediation privilege
- Judge William Bettinelli, JAMS
- Daniel Purcell, Partner, Keker & Van Nest LLP
- Peter Borkon, Partner, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
To register, please visit the BASF website at this link.