Current and former federal prosecutors discuss the increasing prosecution of corporations culminating in the recent guilty plea of Credit Suisse Bank, one of the largest financial institutions in the world, on tax evasion charges.
- When does the government charge a corporation?
- Does the Credit Suisse case signal a trend or was it a one-off?
- Are some corporations just too big to jail?
- Stuart Gasner, Keker & Van Nest
- Adam A. Reeves, Assistant US Attorney, Deputy Chief Economic Crimes Section
- Dean D. Paik Rogers
- Joseph O'Donnell
John G. Heller, Rogers Joseph O'Donnell