Sean Arenson joined Keker, Van Nest & Peters in the fall of 2016 after clerking for the Honorable Raymond C. Fisher on the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
A Sacramento native, Mr. Arenson graduated from Yale Law School where he was an editor of the Yale Law Journal and Editor-in-Chief of the Yale Journal of Health Policy, Law and Ethics. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Arenson studied health economics and policy as a Marshall Scholar at the London School of Economics and the University of Cambridge and worked as a management consultant at McKinsey & Company.
Honors and Activities
- Comments Editor, Yale Law Journal
- Editor-in-Chief, Yale Journal of Health Policy, Law, and Ethics
- Marshall Scholar, United Kingdom
- Brian Abel-Smith Prize, London School of Economics and Political Science
- J.E. Wallace Sterling Award for Scholastic Achievement, Stanford University